Thierry's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragtank work in progress

Go down

Fragtank work in progress Empty Fragtank work in progress

Last Tuesday I started work on the sump. First I needed to sort all the life rock that was in there, doing this I found a snail and some corals. The snail stayed in the sump and the corals moved to the fragtank on smaller pieces of rock.
Fragtank work in progress DSC04450
The snail

In the first part I made a nice reefrack construction with a part to put the filters in and a part for a piece of life rock. The middle part is still a bit too full of rock, but that is where the skimmer will be placed, together with pieces of life rock for projects that will be running in the fragtank.
Then the left part is filled with 2 nice rocks, here I also wanted to put some invertebrates.

Later that day I went to pick up two crabs from someone. I don’t know yet which species they are, but hope to find out soon. The idea was to place the two of them in the left part of the sump, but one of them already made it into the other compartments and the other one hasn’t been seen since.
Fragtank work in progress DSC04453
Fragtank work in progress DSC04454
Fragtank work in progress DSC04455

I also bought 2 corals, a rock with pink buttons and one with blue/green mushrooms from someone for 35 euro’s total and I also sold the Anemone on its rock for 20 euro’s.
thierry
thierry

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit