Thierry's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quick update

Go down

A quick update Empty A quick update

Wednesday the Dwarf Red Tip Hermit Crab decided to move out of his shell into a new bigger one. He tried it before in a same shell as he had before, but then bigger…but he didn’t like it, so now he picked another one.
A quick update DSC03071

Wednesday we also went to someone I contacted through one of the forums to get some fishes. They where selling everything because one of their anemones died ejecting toxin into the aquarium. Two fishes caught our attention, first was an Angelfish, we actually thought it was a Loricula, but it turned out to be a Coral Beauty Angelfish. Also a very nice looking fish, but not exactly what we looked for.
He is swimming through all the rocks, showing up from time to time.
A quick update DSC03074

The second fish we got was a Yellow Wrasse, I expected it to be smaller, but turns out it’s the biggest fish in our aquarium now. He is visible a lot, which is nice, swimming back and forth in the front of the aquarium. We haven’t seen him dive into the sand yet, but it is supposed to do so.
A quick update DSC03073

But there is also not so good news. Our Firefish died yesterday. We didn’t see him for some time, until we cleaned the aquarium last weekend, but he didn’t show up for food anymore. Now yesterday we found him lying dead in the small cavern next to the Red Mushroom. No idea what was wrong with him, we didn’t see anything weird.
A quick update Aquari10

And last, an update on the brown stuff. It is still appearing everywhere, but not so much on the corals anymore. I turned the lights down to 9 hours now, but it doesn’t seem to make much of a difference. The cooler has trouble keeping the temperature low with the heat also, but it never became more then 26 degrees Celsius.
thierry
thierry

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit