Thierry's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making screenshots on your iPhone

Go down

Making screenshots on your iPhone Empty Making screenshots on your iPhone

A while ago I added this topic to my forum/blog and since then no reviews appeared yet. One of the reasons was because I had no idea how I would add pictures to the reviews, and what is a nicer way to see a review then with some illustrational pictures.
Well, today I found out how to make screenshots, and maybe some people already know this, but for other people this might be a handy tip, so that’s why I decided to share it. There are probably a lot of applications able to do this, to be honest, I didn’t even search for them, but the iPhone is able to do this by itself, no extra software needed, worse case you might need to update your firmware (I have the latest available at the moment, 3.1.3).

So how do we make a screenshot of our iPhone screen? It is pretty simple, just press the on/off button (small button on top) together with the home-button (big round button below the screen) and wait till you hear the camera shutter sound, you will also see your screen flicker very quick. You can do this from any application on your iPhone or from the menu. The screenshot can now be found in the picture folder together with your regular camera pictures. After that you can either email the picture to yourself, or synch it or blog it from your phone like you would with any image on your iPhone.

Making screenshots on your iPhone Foto12
Making screenshots on your iPhone Foto210
thierry
thierry

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit