Thierry's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work in progress Pt 1

Go down

Work in progress Pt 1 Empty Work in progress Pt 1

Wednesday I bought a new lighting armature and cooler for the fragtank. The armature is a lot cheaper then the cheapest I could get here and the cooler (just a bunch of fans) weren’t very expensive either. I ordered both of them through the internet at fish-street.com and I got the Aqua Japan 4X 24"Inch T5HO (60cm) and the Jebo Reef 4 DC Fan Silent New Design. I got some mixed messages for the arrival, at first it was 12 days and later I got a message that because of Christmas and thanksgiving it might become later. Guess we will just see when they arrive.

Meanwhile I will go and see if I can find a reflector for the current light, this might also help a bit. Shouldn’t be too hard to find a 40 cm long T5 reflector in a hardware store. Only problem which I still need to figure out is how to attach it under the hood.

Yesterday I setup a laptop to support the fragtank. The laptop is in charge of the lights going on and off at the right time and I can shut down the pumps and turn them on again through the laptop. More functions will be found for the laptop, since it’s dedicated for the fragtank Smile
thierry
thierry

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit