Thierry's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long waited update

Go down

Long waited update Empty Long waited update

Been a long time since the last update, personal life been a bit busy so not much time to spend time on the aquarium besides the necessary maintenance. But we are back and picking things up, so let me bring you back up to speed with what is going on.
In the Red Sea Max we have had several issues with the result that we lost many corals, mainly buttons and mushrooms. Buttons won’t open anymore for reasons yet unknown, I have bought some new ones not too long ago, but these are also closing, especially in the higher areas of the aquarium.
We have lost many mushrooms due to the Planaria, we bought a Six Line Wrasse but he was chased till death by the Neon Dottyback. And trying to introduce another one in a different way didn’t help much either. So the Planaria is still there, we try to suck them out as much as possible and some corals have had a fresh water bath couple of times, but the planaria is still there. We are now thinking of catching the Neon Dottyback, but that’s going to be a hard one.
My wife bought a new Salarias for the Red Sea Max, she missed the old one. This one is a bit bigger but is doing fine. Also Saturday we bought a new Cleaner Shrimp since the old one died. We also got a Camel Shrimp, just because they looked so cool and we got a Sleeper Gold Head Goby to clean the sand since we don’t have a urchin or star anymore.
Long waited update 2012_%25202_20_12_39
Six Line Wrasse
Long waited update 2012_%25202_20_12_39
Cleaner Shrimp
Long waited update 2012_%25202_20_12_40
Camel Shrimp
Long waited update 2012_%25202_20_12_40
Sleeper Gold Head Goby

Long waited update 2012_%25202_20_12_41
Camel Shrimp in the Tank, left lower corner the Six Line Wrasse with the Neon Dottyback luring.
thierry
thierry

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit