Thierry's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on RSM

Go down

Update on RSM Empty Update on RSM

The RSM is still overcrowded and messy from all the frags that are still located there. And in the past days it only became more instead of less. I needed to save some corals from the expending starburst polyps. So I removed some pieces and placed them on rocks to hope to get some frags from them. But after 9 days they still haven’t attached to the rocks.

Also I cut of a blue mushroom from underneath the rock with green star polyps and placed it in the shot glass. Only problem was that he attached himself to the bottom of the glass instead of a rock. So yesterday I went to try again.

And then there is the Kenya Tree that is spilling frags, on May 31 I got 1 that I attached with some rubber band. This one is now attached to the rock. 2 days later I got 2 others, these I put in the shot glass where they have attached yesterday. Then June 5th I got another one that I dumped in the crab tank, still hanging loose. And last I got 2 new ones yesterday, one is in the shot glass and one is attached to a rock using rubber band.
thierry
thierry

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit