Thierry's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sold Fragments

Go down

Sold Fragments Empty Sold Fragments

Yesterday I have sold some fragments again. A member from the Zeewater Forum voor Nederland en België, called Bikerdick, wanted to buy the last Red Mushroom fragment and some Kenya Tree fragments. He left with 4 Kenya Tree fragments and the Red Mushroom. Now there are still 7 left for sale.
Sold Fragments DSC04241

He also showed interest in many other things in the aquarium, like the Anemone. I gave him a price for it and he would consult it with his son. So who knows, maybe he will buy it from us.
Sold Fragments DSC04231

He also took interest in the Starburst Polyps. I have put a big rock next to the smaller piece, hopefully it will grow onto that and kill some hair algae as well. And I put a small rock next to the big field, but someone doesn't like me doing that because I had to do this twice already and each time I find the rock on the bottom :p.
Sold Fragments DSC04230
Sold Fragments DSC04238

And also the buttons looked very interesting, but I heard this already before from someone else. So I also put a small rock next to the green ones and hope they grow onto that rock.
Sold Fragments DSC04235

The anemone which was located on the Maxima clam has disappeared, only saw a very satisfied Peppermint Shrimp near it...guess someone had a good dinner :p
We have moved it after the picture was taken, because it keeps getting knocked over. Now it is leaning against the rock.
Sold Fragments DSC04246

And last also an update on my other sold fragments from BvN. They still seem to do fine, pictures look great of his aquarium. The Kenya tree seems to have moved to the middle of the aquarium now, the mushrooms are still on the bottom of the left pillar.
Sold Fragments 01220c10
Sold Fragments 01320c10
Sold Fragments 01420c10

thierry
thierry

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit