Thierry's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bought Firefish and 2 Peppermint Shrimps

Go down

Bought Firefish and 2 Peppermint Shrimps Empty Bought Firefish and 2 Peppermint Shrimps

Past Friday we got a call that our ordered Firefish had arrived. When I was there to pick it up we also found that they had a bunch of peppermint shrimps, so we also bought 2 of them. One has eggs, so I’m curious how that will go and if they survive. But our main hope is that these two survive longer and will kill the Sea Anemones.
Bought Firefish and 2 Peppermint Shrimps DSC03941
The new Firefish
Bought Firefish and 2 Peppermint Shrimps DSC03946
The bigger pregnant Peppermint Shrimp
Bought Firefish and 2 Peppermint Shrimps DSC03942
The small Peppermint Shrimp

We tried killing the Sea Anemones again with boiling water, just like we tried to kill the Majano Anemones. We got a couple of Sea Anemones and one Majano Anemone. Still too many left unfortunately.
Bought Firefish and 2 Peppermint Shrimps DSC03961

The Salarias has some problems with all the changes and things that took place. He stayed underneath a rock the whole weekend and was breathing quickly. Guess we need to give the aquarium a bit of a break again.
Bought Firefish and 2 Peppermint Shrimps DSC03948

And then we have our newest Coral, one we didn’t expect but was suddenly there underneath a rock which has been in the aquarium since the early start. My guess is that he detached from the latest Kenya tree. It had a bubble on it like the oldest one, back then I asked and someone said it was splitting. Then it didn’t seem to have happened, this time it probably did.
Bought Firefish and 2 Peppermint Shrimps DSC03974

The striped mushroom is still present, but I'm trying to make it attach to a small rock to add a little weight. It kept blowing all around the aquarium. The Dark Red/Brown mushrooms are all out of sight except for 1. Still have to think of a good method to attach mushrooms.
thierry
thierry

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit