Thierry's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New mushrooms

Go down

New mushrooms Empty New mushrooms

Tuesday I went to our aquarium store. There I found about 6 lose mushrooms which I could all take with me for only 5 euro’s. One rather large striped mushroom and 5 small dark red/brown mushrooms. Unfortunately by now we have already lost 4 of the small ones (blown away) and the striped one doesn’t seem to want to stay anywhere either. Hopefully it’s still there when I get back this afternoon.
New mushrooms DSC03907
The big one on his preferred location

New mushrooms DSC03900
One of the small ones

I also removed some Halimeda around the first mushroom rock to give the Blue Mushroom some room to grow again. He is currently caught between the Halimeda and a Sea Anemone and doesn’t seem to like it.
New mushrooms DSC03920

Other then that not much to report, fishes are doing fine, corals are growing and expending and the inverts are also all doing fine. The plague Anemones are also still there unfortunately.
New mushrooms DSC03919

We also ordered a new Firefish at the aquarium store and I asked for an estimate price on berghia nudibranches. These supposed to be an excellent weapon against Sea Anemones, lets hope they are not too expensive.
Also from the person we got our previous corals we reserved a Scopas Tang and Royal Gramma Basslet.
thierry
thierry

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit