Impossible Creatures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Impossible Creatures

Impossible Creatures was something I just happened to run into. The game isn’t very spectacular, and might not be the best strategy game there is, but the fun part was that you are able to create your own units. I always enjoyed customizing games, and the fact that this game had an easy way to do this made it so that I started playing it. First times against my brother and then it was silent for a while, until I introduced the game to my girlfriend, who also likes the fact that you can easily create units.

The way units are built is very simple. From a long list of animals you pick two, and combine features from both animals. Some animals have special abilities, like poison cloud on a skunk, which can be combined with say, an Elephant who has a major defence and strong attack. And after you have created your army it is time to test it against the computer of course Smile.

It hasn’t been very long since I really started playing this, so not much history yet, but you might expect some future here Wink.
thierry

View user profile

Back to top Go down