Rebuild 16-7

Go down

Rebuild 16-7

Last Saturday I’ve done some work on the crabtank again. The new coral pieces have been moved a bit and I have adjusted the crab-rock.
But first the frag part, at this point I have 6 Kenya Trees on 5 different rocks on the top shelf together with a piece of the Pavona Coral and a shotglass with 2 corals still waiting to attach.
The middle shelf is filled with one big rock with starpolyps and purple mushrooms and 4 small rocks with star polyps together with a rock with buttons and a purple mushroom.
And finally at the bottom there is a shotglass with a ricordea mushroom.

Kenya Trees on top shelf

Then the crab part of the aquarium, the montipora coral has been moved into the crab part, it is located in the rear next to the overflow. Here it is in a high location without much waterflow.

I removed a piece of the Pavona coral from the rock RobT put it on and placed it of the crab-rock using reef construct. So I now have 2 pieces of it.

The small leather coral I got from Lara is now attached to the crab-rock using a rubberband. Hopefully it will attach itself soon to the rock so I can remove the rubberband and leave the rock alone.

The eventual result looks like this.

thierry

View user profile

Back to top Go down