New inhabitants

Go down

New inhabitants

Yesterday I got some nice new additions to the crab/fragtank. First I went to a forum member RobT where I got 15 euro’s of new additions, being a Green Clown Goby, Branched Montipora Coral, Pavona Coral and 2 pieces of Young Blushing Finger Leather Coral. The 2 SPS corals are currently located on the frag side, until I find a spot for them. The 2 leather corals are in a shotglass because he made the frags directly when I was there, so they need to attach to rock first.

The Goby starting hopping around in the aquarium quickly, at first hanging around near the red mushroom, but this morning I found him on the frag side in one of the Kenya Tree corals.

Then after dinner we went to Lara, where I spend 5 euro’s on a coral and a second Mud Crab. The Mud Crab is much smaller then the one I already have, but I hope it doesn’t give problems, the Leather Coral frag also needed to be attached to a rock, so I put it on a rock with a rubber band.

So with all these new additions I will need to see how to place them, but first we will see how they evolve in the aquarium.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum