Thierry's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aquarium Saturday

Go down

Aquarium Saturday Empty Aquarium Saturday

Saturday I had a nice aquarium drive. Went to pick up some extra life rock for the fragtank and ended up with some corals as well. I traded 7 life rocks for 2 Kenya Trees and a mushroom, well if that isn’t a great deal I don’t know what is Smile.

In the fragtank there are a whole lot more corals, some might move to the RSM, some may not.
The first is one that really caught my eye, it’s a giant toadstool leather coral. Unfortunately we found it was even too big for the RSM. But it looked so much like the one we had, so I’m still thinking of a solution. Maybe cut it off a bit, since it’s foot is damaged because of a piece of rock that broke off during transport.
The rock also had many smaller Toadstools, which are ideal for sale/trade later.
Aquarium Saturday DSC04319

The rock that broke off was covered with buttons, 2 kinds and Red Mushrooms. The buttons are one that I might consider nice for the RSM, since there are some really beautiful ones there.
The mushrooms will probably serve as sale/trade material and be separated. Basically this whole rock will probably end up in pieces.
Aquarium Saturday DSC04321
Aquarium Saturday DSC04324

Then I also got a piece of cabbage leather coral, which is also located in the fragtank now. No plans yet for that piece of coral.
Aquarium Saturday DSC04320

Then all the pieces of life rock also had buttons, mushrooms and other stuff on them. This needs to be sorted first. I now put it all in the sump to keep it alive.
thierry
thierry

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit